Open Source C++ Charting Library for Linux/Solaris

Justin Gedge jgedge at amis.com
Fri Mar 4 08:50:23 MST 2005

As well as GNUplot-- there's a program called pov-ray.  Never used it--
but it appears to be pretty intense [scientific stuff].  On the simple
side with pie charts-- I'd check out the PERL modules on CPAN.  I know
at work we have a lot of charts generated on internal intra-net with
some of these modules.  I haven't seen pie charts... but would be
surprised if they didn't have something.  PERL isn't c++, but you could
have a script that your c++ routine calls [or see if the PERL module is
just a wrapper around some c/c++ library].

justin gedge