In-house Hosting Options

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Thu Mar 3 13:06:40 MST 2005

Not sure I follow what you are saying.  Internet goes down for many
companies, including colocation facilities.  So we should just pack up
our business because there might be occasional downtime?

I'm very interested in feedback, I want to know the pros and cons to
going this route and find all my options before making any investments.
'Tis why I asked the plug to begin with.

Eric