Humor: ABBOTT and COSTELLO Buy A Computer

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Wed Mar 2 12:14:01 MST 2005

"ABBOTT and COSTELLO Buy A Computer In today's world, Bud ABBOTT and
Lou COSTELLO's famous sketch "Who's on first?" might have turned out
something like this....

"COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT . . . .

"ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?
"COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer.
"ABBOTT: Mac?
"COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou.
"ABBOTT: Your computer?"

http://www.zetetics.com/mac/blog/00000789.html