Job Opening

CCR, Inc. jobs at ccrinc.biz
Tue Mar 1 11:00:22 MST 2005

CCR, Inc specializes in permanent placement into hardware and software
vendors in the hi-tech industry, with a focus on sales managers, sales
people and systems engineers.  We currently have limited contacts in Utah,
however one of our clients has asked for our help with a job opening in
Provo.

We are searching for systems engineer for our client who is a developer of a
popular Open Source-based security product.  This position requires solid
presentation skills, strong security and networking experience and, ideally,
LINUX and pre-sales experience.  I would be interested in speaking with
anyone in the Provo area that has such experience and background.

I would appreciate any assistance you could give.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda Zimmermann

Coast-to-Coast Recruiting, Inc.

817.636.3095

P.O. Box 1165

Keller, TX 76244-1165

az at ccrinc.biz

CCR, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance of candidates on the basis
of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability
or other protected characteristics.