virtual ssh users w/ quotas

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Mar 1 00:00:33 MST 2005

Has anyone done virtual ssh users using pam-mysql? I'm exploring this
and am struggling to get it to work.  There doesn't seem to be any
how-to or anything out there.  Here's what I'd like to do:

1. Allows users to login based on authentication info in a mysql table
2. Get the user's $HOME from mysql and chroot the user to that dir
3. Get the user's quota from mysql and enforce it through the linux
filesystem

Does anyone know of a solution that would allow me to do this?  I can
even live without #2 as long as we have proper permissions.

Thanks,
-Dan