Perl/XML/XSLT opening

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Thu Jun 30 15:43:19 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 14:51 -0600, Weston Cerny wrote:
> a buddy i've mine has a job opening in the orem area at Verio
> (  Emphasis on perl, xml, xslt.  If you are
> interested email off the list at weston at and i will get you
> more information and submit your resume through my friend.

Apologies in advance. You inspired me.

a buddy...
  i've mine
  have you yours?
i pass paper through him
  he is porous to paper
  but to all else impervious
i wish i were impervious
  the jagged edges of xml cut me
  the snarled expressions of perl ensnare me
without a buddy you'll be bitter
  small children will flee from you
  grown men will spit on you
better to have a buddy
  i've mine
  have you yours?

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at

using enough of it." - Chris Maden