wireless broadband near west mountain

Jeremy George kerpow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:39:32 MDT 2005

I am using this provider at home and at work.  I have liked their
service overall. (wireless does have certain limitations, like going
out if lightning strikes too close, interference from time to time,

RadioBurst Broadband Wireless

dslreports lists them as being near west mountain, and I thought I
heard about a new deployment out there when I called tech support last

broadband » Detail : Radioburst Broadband Networks

Good luck...
Jeremy George
kerpow at kerpow.us