wireless broadband near west mountain

Jeremy George kerpow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:39:32 MDT 2005

I am using this provider at home and at work.  I have liked their
service overall. (wireless does have certain limitations, like going
out if lightning strikes too close, interference from time to time,
etc...)

http://www.radioburst.com/
RadioBurst Broadband Wireless

dslreports lists them as being near west mountain, and I thought I
heard about a new deployment out there when I called tech support last
month.

http://www.dslreports.com/reviews/2148
broadband » Detail : Radioburst Broadband Networks

Good luck...
Jeremy George
kerpow at kerpow.us