July BBQ

Jacob Fugal lukfugl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:03:01 MDT 2005

On 6/27/05, Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:
> Jayce^, Navajo taco dough is hardly showing off our l33t bread skillz.
> My vote is for the grill, but I might be convinced to bring some
> sourdough bread for, um, sandwichifying your brats.

Mmmm, brats on Hans' homemade sourdough. If that doesn't get your
mouth watering, what can? Although Navajo tacos are good (and you can
use flame kissed beef/chicken as the innards rather than ground beef)
there's nothing like a good brat, and you can't really put a brat into
a navajo taco...

Jacob Fugal