Cheap Webhosting

Scott Jackman scott.jackman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:42:00 MDT 2005

I am a member of a non-profit organization and have recently been put
in charge of the website.  We are currently hosting static HTML pages
for free.  The direction they wish to move the site will require
scripting and database support.  This will require us to move the
website to another location.

Does anyone know of some good, yet cheap web hosting sites where I can
use PHP and MySQL and have a reasonable amount of disk space (say,
100MB - 1 GB) and bandwidth?  I don't know what they are willing to
spend on hosting, but the lower the cost the better (naturally).

--Scott