[training at techpeopleusa.com: Novell3014 and 3036, week of 6/27, UT]

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Tue Jun 14 17:51:01 MDT 2005

Caveat lector. I have not worked for these people, don't know how good
they are.

----- Forwarded message from Tonya Whitt <training at techpeopleusa.com> -----

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:02:19 -0600
From: Tonya Whitt <training at techpeopleusa.com>
To: charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Subject: Novell3014 and 3036, week of 6/27, UT

TechPeopleUSA is searching for a CNE to teach a daytime Novell3014 and evening Novell3036 the week of 6/27 in UT. The client would prefer the same trainer for both classes, but not necessary. If you have taught these classes before and are interested, please contact me asap.

Thanks,

Tonya Whitt
National Training Coordinator
TechPeopleUSA
888-286-1184
tonya.whitt at techpeopleusa.com
http://www.techpeopleusa.com

If you no longer wish to receive training opportunities via email please read the below caption:

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as contact information and a remove link for removal from mailing list is included. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject heading, and include your "original email address / addresses and your full name."

----- End forwarded message -----