PHP developer opening

James Lance james at thelances.net
Mon Jun 13 08:59:41 MDT 2005

CorEMR is a fast-growing company working in the Electronic Medical Records
market and is located in Orem, UT. We are currently seeking motivated
individual(s) to help with our core technologies and GUI. CorEMR employees
are people with the confidence to jump in, assist and lead the way. To
reinforce our development team we are looking for very experienced,
motivated, energetic, and pressure-resistant Web Developers / PHP
Programmers.

JOB DESCRIPTION
As a CorEMR developer you will be part of a team that is responsible for
feature additions, new development and code maintenance of our core
applications and existing products. For this position you will be assisting
with the rapid development of new application features and functionality as
well as modification and maintenance of legacy code. This will include
creating PHP delivery mechanisms and display strategy, designing the database
schema, developing software that interacts with our databases, and creating
web-based controls and displays. Our platform is a Linux based application.

QUALIFICATION
As our development team grows, the ideal candidate is someone who "loves to
code" and must possess excellent communication and people skills, even under
pressure, and needs to be a true hands-on person with a "can-do" attitude as
many aspects of your work will depend on your willingness and ability to
"make things happen". Other important requirements are:

* Experience in writing applications PHP/MySQL.
* Experience in writing PHP5 and OO (Object Oriented) PHP.
* Write quality and clean code using a variety of languages including but not
limited to HTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript, C#.
* Experience developing and maintaining applications utilizing database
functionality from MySQL.
* Ability to learn and respond to demands in a fast-paced, highly technical
environment and to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
*Strong respect for application design and the attention to detail.
*Detailed oriented and well organized.
*Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
*Capable of delivering quality on tight deadlines.
*Enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment, as well as
independently.
*Effective troubleshooting skills.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills.

COMPENSATION
This is a salaried position based on individual and professional experiences.
Please include samples and/or descriptions of your prior programming projects
to help us assess your skills.

BENEFITS
There are many advantages to being a full-time CorEMR employee. Everyone here
puts their all into everything they do, and we reward them with a competitive
compensation and benefits package, which includes:

*Medical and dental insurance
*Paid holidays and vacation time

And those are just the material benefits. There are many less tangible, but
highly rewarding reasons to be a part of the CorEMR team.

Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to jobs at coremr.com along with
any references to setup an interview.

This is an on site only position.

--