Linux Sound

Stephen Shaw sshaw at decriptor.com
Sat Jun 11 05:23:43 MDT 2005

I think in yast sometimes you have to set the AC'97 workaround for
strange hardware  option ac97_quirk to -1.

Removing and adding the sound card has helped me before.  If I remember
right I think it took care of that problem in gnome after a that and a
reboot.   Then using the multimedia selector and setting it to alsa.
Then maybe I restarted gnome   I can't remember

Stephen