PERL Programmer Desired - Open Source Project

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Thu Jun 9 18:13:35 MDT 2005

Just outta curiousity, is there a better place locally to post the
request that started this whole thread?  I am hoping to find someone
local. I can get plenty of folks in other states and even
internationally, but I need that face to face synergy on this project
for the core team I want to build ... and yet achieve something from the
little bit o funding I have fer it.  I'd love to offer 6 figues and a
Mercedes (or Hummer), but that ain't gunna happen until the gold mine in
my back yard pans out (all I seem to find is rocks right now).

ME