PERL Programmer Desired - Open Source Project

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Jun 9 17:49:07 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 17:26 -0600, Mister E wrote:
> I use the bubba routine due to that fact I fear coming across arrogant.

I can live with that. We have the same philosophy (let the listener
self-select) resulting in radically different approaches. I don't care
if people think I'm arrogant as long as my message is clear. With time,
they hopefully realize I'm not. Anyway, hope you do decide to be active
on the list. Sounds like we'd be good counterpoints.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden