PERL Programmer Desired - Open Source Project

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Thu Jun 9 17:26:00 MDT 2005

no worries :)

I tend to get blasted when I join a new group for doing something
against the established norms (99% of the time not on purpose): too
stiff, too bubba, too innovative, too smart, too slow at responding, or
I don't pretend to know everything very well.  I don't venture onto user
goup lists too often, so I'm not up on all the quirks and protocols most
all accustomed to.  I apologize to the group fer intruding as bubba, the
other stuff I was just accused of, and just being me.  After last
night's meeting, I figured I might end up being the odd man out to a
certain point.

I use the bubba routine due to that fact I fear coming across arrogant.
  I was one of those wiz kids that started college at 14 and went to MIT
later.  Had to endure being picked on fer being different. Also, I don't
care about a best foot.  I found out the hard way that the reverse works
better.  I played that game for 20 years and now figure if folks can
stand to have their spell checker go bazerk while chompin on my
anti-formal emails, then they must be alright and worth listening to.

anyway, if anyone is interested, I am a nice guy, and a little smart
(maybe smart "elic" like) and don't talk like a cowboy unless on my
horse or in my big ol hat.

Stuart: I hope I didn't skwish ya like a bug in a former life.   Cause
I'm sorry if I did.  I didn't mean to be mean :)

anyways, atleast I know I'm still effective at stirrin up the hornets
nest.  Ya'all will either hate my posts or you'll like em... don't
matter to me much, just that it's productive and/or constructive either way.

thanks,

Mister Ed ... of course ... of course (aka Carl)