PERL Programmer Desired - Open Source Project

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Jun 9 17:09:31 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 16:56 -0600, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 16:43 -0600, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> > I hope that means you will take my advice in the spirit that it is
> > intended.
>
> In what spirit was it intended?

Helpful. Honest. Direct.

I have no idea how he generally presents himself, but I've seen enough
people that don't understand how to present themselves well in e-mail to
feel that it's better to be mistaken and a bit harsh than lose the
chance to give him some advice when he's still open to learning.

> P.S. Carl, don't you DARE top post or fail to trim.  I will personally
> beat you with a large frozen fish! (Don't worry Stuart, I got this one!)

Ah, a brilliant idea. I've been keeping raw fish on hand, but the smell
becomes overpowering after a few days. Freezing them would be much
better, if a bit brutal.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden