X Fonts

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Jun 7 10:48:44 MDT 2005

* Hans Fugal [Tue,  7 Jun 2005 at 10:44 -0600]
> You might also look at maybe needing fonts to match the DPI. There are
> different font sets to match 75dpi and 100dpi, at least. If you're using
> the 75dpi fonts at 147dpi, they're going to be the wronge size.

That's not the problem. Like I said, works just fine with the stock
driver, and now with the -dpi option. It's just that the dpi is set to
the rediculous 147. I mean, that there is a fat font. I can only assume
it's the driver assuming I want a more readable font given my 1920x1200
display, but 147 is overkill, IM(NS)HO

Von Fugal