X Fonts

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Jun 7 10:32:48 MDT 2005

* Nicholas Leippe [Tue,  7 Jun 2005 at 10:11 -0600]
> Find where your X server is started, and use the -dpi flag, eg
>
> startx -- -dpi 75
>
> Something of that sort ought to do it.  You may also be able to specify it in
> the config file.

Yeah, I found the -dpi thing, I would like to set it in the xorg.conf
though. So far I can't find an option to set the DPI, but there's the
DisplaySize from which X calculates a DPI.
What do the numbers in DisplaySize mean exactly? As far as I can tell
they don't look like resolution numbers or anything else I can fathom.

Von Fugal