Hell has frozen over

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Jun 6 15:47:58 MDT 2005

I'll be happy to do the fps comparison next time I reboot. My benchmark,
which is heavily influenced by RAM, is FlightGear. Utterly unusable in
OS X, works great in Linux. I don't know what that says for acceleration
other than acceleration is working in linux. I'm quite sure that the
performance difference is entirely because of thrashing.

In OS X, glxgears gives me roughly 1200 fps. If I remember to, I'll
report back on the linux side.