Hell has frozen over

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Jun 6 15:25:32 MDT 2005

JStay at mediageneral.com wrote:

>I don't understand the misinformation that's out there that Mac is more
>expensive than a PC.  Mac mini's are now in the same range as the
>cheaper-range Dells, and ibooks are some of the cheapest laptops out
>there, even compared to current Wintel laptops.  If price is reasoning
>for not getting a Mac, it should no longer be a reason.
>
>Jesse

When I do price comparisons what I look at is the hardware.  Compare
RAM, hard drive size, video card, etc.  And that is when you notice the
price difference.  I have to say that Apple is coming down more lately,
but you still get more bang for your buck with a PC.  I could be wrong
though, most of my comparisons are what I can get at Newegg and not what
Dell or HP have to offer.  Apple laptops seemed to be on par with what
I've seen though.  I have an Alienware right now, but they aren't known
for a trim price tag either.

Eric