Hell has frozen over

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Mon Jun 6 13:51:13 MDT 2005

> I don't think they should stop doing their all-in-one package, but I
> don't see how selling their OS in addition would hurt them in any way.

You don't? Why would someone purchase their hardware (besides people
who are willing to pay extra for style) when they could get something
ugly that is less expensive?

> And even if they don't, I am hoping with them being on Intel that
> somebody else will find a way just so I can tinker. ;)  Not a very
> legal
> route, but I can dream.

I find that sad that you hope that someone will do something illegal.
If you want to tinker on a Mac, go grab a Mini. They are only $500.