Hell has frozen over

JStay at mediageneral.com JStay at mediageneral.com
Mon Jun 6 12:28:46 MDT 2005

Put it this way though - finally, one OS to rule them all that's not
Microsoft.  Apple, who does it right, and sells PCs, not just the OS,
will finally use the Intel architecture the way it is supposed to be
used!  I, for one am excited for this.  Intel processors have advanced
much further,under much less power than PPC, so I can see huge leaps and
bounds by apple in the near future.

Jesse