actiontec, qworst, and unhappiness

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Fri Jun 3 10:58:38 MDT 2005

Well it really helps to know cbos which is the
OS the router uses, kind of a stripped down cios.
There are some good walk throughs on how to configure
it on the net. Just need to know your IPs and DNS servers
user name pawssword
and what ports you want to forward through it.

Jeff Nyman
systems administrator
Caselle Inc.
jln at caselle.com