actiontec, qworst, and unhappiness

Richard Esplin richjunk1 at byu.net
Fri Jun 3 10:07:36 MDT 2005

My actiontec router has not displayed this behavior. I think it's a piece of
junk, but it hasn't frozen on me.

SSH has a "keep-alive" setting (both the server and client config files) which
sends minimal traffic through a session. On routers that haven't wanted to
maintain a connection, I have had some luck always leaving an ssh shell
connected and letting it remind the router not to die.

Richard Esplin