Job Opening for PHP Developer

Jeremy Bowers jaire at preciant.com
Fri Jul 29 15:20:55 MDT 2005

Wow, I didn't know the Job Requirements were going to be so
controversial.  ;)

I submit for your consideration an alternative description:

Needed:  1 PHP/MySQL developer
Requirements:  Must know how to program with PHP/MySQL
               Must have at least passable hygiene
               Geek tendencies are a plus

As a sysadmin, I don't know how much the developers are paid, but I have
no complaints about my salary/benefits.

--Jeremy