Job Opening for PHP Developer

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri Jul 29 15:00:06 MDT 2005

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 14:30 -0600, Doran L. Barton wrote:
>
>>I love this job description. It seems applicable to just about any
>>position! I'm going to give it to my cousin that runs a gun store.
>

> I hope your cuz also happens to know C/C++, MySQL, PHP, JavaScript, CSS,
> Linux, and has 3 years experience with a CS background.  Those where all
> mentioned in the part of the job description that you left off.

He said, "We are looking for an individual who meets the following
requirements:" and then presented a bulleted list.

Now, I was wrong in calling this a "job description." It's not. It's
more of a job requirements list.

About the only thing left out of the requirements list is a mention of
some base standard of personal hygiene.

As for the "ideal applicant" paragraph, I'll bet the sentence, "Must be
willing to work for incredibly measly wages," was scrapped at the last
minute. ;-)

  "Ladies use the word 'sweat' when they feel it best for their best."
     -- Slogan seen under a Japanese restaurant sign