Job Opening for PHP Developer

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Jul 29 14:46:00 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 14:30 -0600, Doran L. Barton wrote:
> I love this job description. It seems applicable to just about any
> position! I'm going to give it to my cousin that runs a gun store.

I hope your cuz also happens to know C/C++, MySQL, PHP, JavaScript, CSS,
Linux, and has 3 years experience with a CS background.  Those where all
mentioned in the part of the job description that you left off.

Yeah, the rest of the listing has all of the flowery language and crud
that the white shirts like to hear, but I don't know if knowing how to
clean your deer rife will get you the job.

Gabe