Job Opening for PHP Developer

Jeremy Bowers jaire at preciant.com
Fri Jul 29 14:02:33 MDT 2005

We need a PHP/MySQL developer to join our group of highly-capable team
players.

We are looking for an individual who meets the following requirements:

* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

* Monitors work flow and deadlines

* Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require
ingenuity and innovation

* Attends to detail and has a customer-focused attitude

* Strong work ethic

* Strong analytical and creative problem solving ability

* Experience enough to work quickly and accurately

* Good verbal and written communication skills

The ideal applicant will have 3+ years experience and possess a strong
computer science background and experience developing highly-scalable
web applications. Desired experience includes: back-end database
integration, PHP, MySQL, C/C++, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Linux, Apache.

Please send resumes to careers AT minglematch DOT COM.