Novell CLE 9 certification and getting the babes!

Jason K Larson plug at candlefire.org
Thu Jul 28 16:48:47 MDT 2005

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> I just received an email from Novel on the CLE.  I followed the link [1]
> and I'm so distracted by the typically dumb corporate imagery [2] used
> on the page that I can't even read the article.
>
> What is that picture saying anyway?
>
> How about...
> "I've earned the CLE and now all the office babes can't keep their eyes
> off me and my teeth are whiter too!"
>
> [1] http://www.novell.com/training/certinfo/cle9/
> [2] http://www.novell.com/training/certinfo/cle9/img/aa051833_sm.jpg
>
> Anyway...
> Gabe

I find it rather interesting to see a link error on that page, but
especially because to indicates a Win32 platform.

Code:
<link
href="file:///C|/Inetpub/wwwroot/prv-teamsite1/cache/WWW/main/www/docroot/inc/WORKAREA/shared/novell_style.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

I typically applaud Novell for making an effort in the linux world, but
in this case it seems not to be using Novell or Linux technologies, but
rather that evil empire known to all as Microsoft.

Perhaps there is something more to be read into this beyond the imagery
as previously stated.

--
Jason K Larson