OT: Job Opening

Stephen Ward sjward at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:48:50 MDT 2005

Company:
WhiteCanyon Inc.
(Orem Office)

Job Description:
Primary responsibilities are to enhance an already-existing Internet
tool written in Java. The project is tightly coupled with PHP/MySQL
technologies, so applicants will need to be able to demonstrate
proficiency in Java, PHP, and MySQL.

Required Skills:
- Java 2 (Experience with Swing is a plus)
- PHP 4
- MySQL 4
* Be prepared to show proficiency in each

Bonus Skills:
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller architecture
- Administrative abilities in the following:
 * Apache 1.3
 * MySQL Server 4
 * FreeBSD (or other Unix-style operating system)

Personal Note from Groovy Stephen:
FREE FOOD!  Yes, I work for WhiteCanyon and we enjoy a plethora of free snacks.

Who to Contact:
employment at whitecanyon.com