DVD Burner recommendations?

Stephen Shaw sshaw at decriptor.com
Sun Jul 24 16:39:59 MDT 2005

I have a liteon duallayer burner on suse 9.3 and it has work great for
me this far.  No complaints.  In fact I've only bought liteon drives and
burner and have great luck.  I don't know about externals but I imagine
them to be the same.  As far as distro I'd image it works with FC3 and
4.  oh and I've been using k3b with it no problem.

Stephen