DVD Burner recommendations?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sun Jul 24 16:21:33 MDT 2005

Any DVD Burner recommendations? Reliability is my major concern.

I'd like a USB external DVD burner. It has to play with Linux Fedora
Core 3 & 4, kernels 2.6.11 & up, and K3B. It should be capable of
writing all the major DVD formats. I wasn to burn write-once and
erasable media. I have not bought any media, so I'm not locked into
anything.

Anything I should avoid?