Languages and Books

tuxgirl at gmail.com tuxgirl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:26:28 MDT 2005

> The further along you get, the more time you spend in CS (unless you're
> unwise and put off all your GEs), and the more interesting those CS
> classes get (although that AI class may be less important overall than
> that software design class you took as a sophomore)

Yeah, seriously... putting off your GEs or trying to spread them evenly
throughout the time you're in college may seem like a good idea when
you're starting out (who doesn't want to jump right into the major
classes?), but it really sucks when you get to the point where you'd
really like to just focus in on CS...  Trust me...

Erin Sharmahd           TuxGirl at gmail.com
CS Student              Unix Users Group
PGP Fingerprint:
F352 FF41 EA0A 67E4 566B 3B5B E65A D3DC 083E 9336