Self Employment

Kimball Larsen kimball at
Fri Jul 22 13:00:03 MDT 2005

On Jul 22, 2005, at 8:57 AM, Jason Hall wrote:

> On Thursday 21 July 2005 09:38 pm, Lars Rasmussen wrote:
>> What about these 'Nevada Corporations' I hear advertised on the
>> radio?
>> Does anyone have any experience with those?
> Don't bother, especially if you are doing your own company.

My brother did a Nevada corp via one of the companies you hear on the
radio, etc, and wound up with a serious problem getting his banking
taken care of... they opened his corp accounts in a NV only bank - he
lived in Missouri at the time.

I found that doing it myself (while it took longer, and I had to rtfm
a lot) was better, as I had complete control over how I set it up.

-- Kimball