Self Employment

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:38:56 MDT 2005

On 7/21/05, Jason Hall <jason at infogenix.com> wrote:
> Still, paying a minimum salary, even with the company having to pay it's part
> of the taxes, is still far less than deducting it as a sole-proprietorship.
> You get nailed real nasty with that, believe me, I did it once.
>
> The difference of going sole to company, was night and day.

What about these 'Nevada Corporations' I hear advertised on the radio?

Does anyone have any experience with those?

My wife has a Utah S-corp, and I'm thinking about doing the same with
my consulting - maybe it will help me collect on past due stuff as
well (wishful thinking)...  I originally thought LLC, but now I'm not
sure.  This thread has been very helpful.
--
Lars