Languages and Books

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jul 21 16:44:00 MDT 2005

Thus said Levi Pearson on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:25:41 MDT:

> My  recommendations  are a  bit  unconventional,  but I'll  make  them
> anyway:
>
> For   a   strong   computer    science   education,   read   (and   do
> the   exercises    for)   The   Structure   and    Interpretation   of
> Computer   Programs,  which   is   available  for   free  online   at:
> http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book.html

This might  be an unconventional  recommendation on your part,  but this
books looks pretty  interesting. Thanks for sharing. It might  even be a
good reason to finally learn Lisp/Scheme.

Andy
--
GnuPG ID 0xA63888C9 (D2DA 68C9 BB2B 26B4 8204  2219 A43E F450 A638 88C9)
  4:43pm  up 31 days,  1:21,  1 user,  load average: 1.02, 1.03, 1.00