STOP, For the love of Pete!

Carl Youngblood carl.youngblood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:50:01 MDT 2005

On 7/13/05, Topher Fischer <javert42 at cs.byu.edu> wrote:

> Carl should have aborted this discussion when he first conceived of his
> original email. I thought PLUG was a useful and friendly list,
> something that I could subscribe to without cleaning the crap out of my
> box everyday.

How did this one get pinned on me? My original post was mostly on topic. I
had no intention of going in the direction that you all did. I just wanted
to mention that a candidate was running for Senator who seemed to have good
ideas about intellectual property reform, which is a subject that I believe
resonates with many members of the group. But just to be safe, I made sure
that the subject line said OT. :-)

Carl