nslookup and postfix

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sun Jul 17 21:33:22 MDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-17 at 19:17 -0600, bibhor dhungel wrote:i heard
> that some of the servers (like aol) do a reverse lookup when receiving
> mail and then reject the email if these give two different results.
> Is there a way to change this?

Who provided you with your ip? They are responsible for configuring
reverse lookup, or for providing you with an interface to do so. The
hosting company I use provides me with a web interface to configure
reverse lookup for my assigned ip.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden