Hacking the Linksys WRT54G

Chris Carey chris_carey at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 20:01:45 MDT 2005

Interesting. I am currently running Freeman from
TheIndividual on my v2 box and Alchemy 1 from
TheIndividual on my v1.1 box.

The main feature I wanted for them was WDS and the two
work great together.

Id like to look into this OpenWRT though. It is able
to seperate certain ports (of the four lan ports) to
be used as a DMZ? It seems that would require another
network interface.

Also please check out my GKrellM for WRT54G page:
http://chriscarey.us/software/gkrellm/wrt54g/

-chris carey