Linux and Philosophy

Stephen Shaw sshaw at decriptor.com
Sat Jul 16 21:26:21 MDT 2005

Thanks for the replies.  I'm really impressed by the comments.  I should
have stated int he beginning a little better.  I'm not this best at
writing.  This help with the proofing and rewriting the drafts.  thanks
for pointing out those things Stuart.  I am mainly meant proprietary
software.  Thanks for realigning there.

When I'm finished with it anyone can have a copy.  Hopefully it will be
of some worth.

Stephen

PS  If it works in my paper can I use anyone email from this thread?