Asterisk and the Digium Wildcard TE110P (Slightly On Topic)

Matt Bowler matt at mattbowler.com
Thu Jul 14 23:15:49 MDT 2005

ELI is generally provides very good customer service, but I did have a
bear of a time last year with them misprovisioning a similar split
voice/data T.  It took 4 attempts over a 3 week period before they
finally got it right.  Once they did, the service was great, but it did
leave me with a slightly lower regard for them.  That being said, press
hard with your rep to make sure the provisioning is EXACTLY what you
are asking for and verify that with the on-site tech to make sure he is
configuring your premise hardware to match.

Good luck!