UT Lisp Users Group?

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Wed Jul 13 15:36:37 MDT 2005

I just joined the list, so I can't reply to the proper spot in the
reply-to tree, but I just want to say that I think a UT Lisp Users
Group is a swell idea, and I'd be happy to help out with it.  I'm
currently playing around with Common Lisp and enjoying it, though I'm
also somewhat familiar with Scheme.   I've also converted to Emacs as
my main editor, because it's better at editing Lisp code.

Although there's not a lot of demand for Lisp in the market, I'm fine
with that.  It's a hobby for me, as it's refreshingly unlike C, which
I code in for work, and hobbyist computing is what users groups are
all about, eh?  Some Lisp presentations in the other users groups
might help bolster interest as well, so I think that's a good idea too.

             --Levi