UT Lisp Users Group?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Jul 13 15:26:29 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 15:02 -0600, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> So no, not all languages are equal.

This smells like the language snobbery that we had at the plug meeting a
while back.  It's all about ego (some egos being *quite* large).  If you
can't convince your nerdy friends that you're smart then what do you
have?

Me, I don't give a rat's tail.  I know I'm numb and don't feel the need
to prove otherwise.  Give me what works and what works well; I'll use
it.  I'll look at the other languages for fun but go back to what I know
to make things work.

Gabe