Slightly OT: Pete Ashdown for Utah Senator in 2006

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Tue Jul 12 15:44:51 MDT 2005

>...as it would be extremely difficult to legislate in
>such a way that all possible 'moral' abortions would be allowed and all
>'immoral' ones illegal.

we've managed to legislate 'moral' and 'immoral' manslaughter.

but i guess abortion is much more complex than negligent homicide, voluntary
and involuntary manslaughter, first, second, third degree murder,
misdemeanor manslaughter, etc.  and the volumes of case law around it, so we
should probably just skip it, and let it all be legal.

sorry.  someone slipped a sarcasm mickey in my wheaties this morning.

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org