Slightly OT: Pete Ashdown for Utah Senator in 2006

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Jul 12 15:29:58 MDT 2005

I used to be all anti-abortion. I must admit that I didn't put two and
two together with the justified cases for abortion (which I agree with)
and making abortion illegal. Stepping back and reading some thought
here, I realize that there must be the option and unfortunately that
means "pro-choice" as it would be extremely difficult to legislate in
such a way that all possible 'moral' abortions would be allowed and all
'immoral' ones illegal.

Von Fugal