Slightly OT: Pete Ashdown for Utah Senator in 2006

Carl Youngblood carl.youngblood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:12:15 MDT 2005

Help us to understand what you mean Mike. You're not giving us enough to go
on by simply saying "doublethink." I thought he pointed out a lot of current
problems in intellectual property laws and some good solutions.

Incidentally, Lawrence Lessig has a very insightful analysis of these issues
in his book FREE CULTURES, a chapter of which can be heard on IT
Conversations:

http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail111.html

I would highly recommend listening to it. Very captivating!

Carl