Slightly OT: Pete Ashdown for Utah Senator in 2006

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Mon Jul 11 16:10:01 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 15:00 -0700, Michael Huston wrote:
> I looked at the site, and it seems to have a lot of "doublethink".
> If there's anyone who doesn't know what I mean, read 1984!

You're going to have back up your statement with specific examples.
Otherwise, you statement is not better than me saying "I'm reminded of a
tree sloth falling into a river every time I read something written by
Mike Huston."

It'd also help in this forum if you learned to trim instead of lazily
top posting.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden