Slightly OT: Pete Ashdown for Utah Senator in 2006

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Jul 11 15:10:23 MDT 2005

Pete is the technocrats'  choice for senator, for sure. He's very moderate
as far as democrats are concerned (he owns his own business, for crying out
loud). He's not a far-left radical by any means.

I have a feeling Orrin Hatch will be seeing some contenders from within his
own party this next year as well. Regardless of who you vote for, Hatch has
been in office for far too long and has lost sight of what is right for his
constituents on a number of important issues like copyright, technology,
and business regulation.  It's time for a fresh look at these issues and
others from our senatorial representative.

 "Cesar inspired his men by stating, 'I came, I saw, I left.'"
    -- Seen in a school report