Slightly OT: Pete Ashdown for Utah Senator in 2006

Carl Youngblood carl.youngblood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:37:37 MDT 2005

Hey guys, I know that politics on the list is not normally appropriate, but
I just wanted to inform you about a new candidate that my brother told me
about who is planning on promoting patent and copyright reform in the US
Senate. Since these subjects are near and dear to the heart of many list
subscribers, I figured it would be okay to bring it up. He sounds like a
good candidate.