UT Lisp Users Group?

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Fri Jul 8 13:04:49 MDT 2005

Hey

Roberto suggested taking it off list, but my comment is still relevant
to plug.

I enjoyed using scheme in school quite a lot (never used full lisp). It
would be fun to hear a talk about lisp. I like how it makes you think
differently about the same old software problems.

A pragmatic approach would be to do a presentation at one or more of the
linux user groups and then discuss a breakout group there. If plug isn't
appealing for that, you may like doing it with the U or BYU user group.

lisp on

Brad